Accredited Caregiver Specialists (ACS): Home Care / Senior Services in the San Francisco Bay Area
Here at Accredited Caregiver Specialists (ACS), we are committed to:
- Improving the quality of life for Bay Area seniors through quality senior services.
- Providing seniors with choices and looking for the most affordable way to provide senior care and assisted living solutions.
- Respecting the privacy of the individuals and families using our home care service.
- Providing the best matched Caregivers for seniors and fostering the relationship between the Client and the Caregivers.
- Being a leader in quality for the senior home care industry.
- Delivering the best homecare service at the best rates.
Accredited Caregiver Specialists is a non-medical home care agency based in San Francisco and the Peninsula. ACS serves San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda, and Marin counties. We are a useful elder care resource that offers a broad spectrum of services for seniors and disabled persons who require assistance to live comfortably and independently within their own homes.
What makes our senior services agency unique is that we are the affordability leader in quality home care in the Bay Area. ACS offers hourly, live-in, overnight, and 24/7 around-the-clock senior services.
Many of our caregivers are Certified Nurse Assistants and/or Home Health Aid Certified. Our hourly rates start at $17/hr for the entire range of non-medical homecare support. Our live-in rates begin at $177/day. We offer bonded and insured caregivers with a vehicle to transport clients to medical appointments or outings for $22.75/ hr. Accredited Caregivers are English speaking and many are bilingual in Spanish, Tagalog, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Russian.
Accredited Caregiver Specialists coordinates with Case Managers from local hospitals to find appropriate home care for discharge patients.
- St Francis Memorial Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Centers (Davies, Pacific, & California Campuses)
- St Luke's Hospital
- Mills Peninsula Hospital
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital
ACS provides caregivers for clients who have been recently discharged from the hospital and may be struggling with recent injuries, debilitating medical conditions, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Dementia, and post-stroke complications.
Each caregiver is fully screened with a twelve point screening process that includes a criminal background check, social security check, reference checks, TB tests, skills assessment, etiquette evaluation, and more.
For more information, feel free to call us directly at 650-307-3890.